Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I stopped by tsd today to shoot the #### because I hadnt been by in a while and I saw a sweet lifted truck they had just finished. I hadn't seen this truck at the shop before so I walked to the back to get a closer look. Initially, I was dumbfounded at the design but after Chris Alpha went over the various parts and the intricate details of the suspension, it all started to make sense. Although the body wasnt as spectacular as I thought it would be, the guys assured that the exterior would be addressed before they rolled this monster out on the red carpet...Anyhow, enough with the jibber jabber, on to the pics...

in one word...EPIC! :postwhore2: LOL :postwhore2: LOL :postwhore2:

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
I don't appreciate you making fun of my DD like that. I bet it pulls more ho's than your 996! LOL

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bet. Cameron had just finished putting on the turbo kit. I hate to sound cliche' but you cant judge this book by its cover. Make no mistake about it, this is one sweet rig.

Phenominal lift! LOL

·
Davey B
930 Posts
Tipsy is the only word that comes to mind when i look at that

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Obviously joking...

This is the real truck they had just finished. Nothing short of stellar from the guys down there.

And to think, this is the smaller of the 2 trucks the customer owns...

Attachments

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Damn I didn't know they made 2 foot blocks. Thats gonna need some major driveshaft mods.

That black truck is a beast!

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Obviously joking...

This is the real truck they had just finished. Nothing short of stellar from the guys down there.

And to think, this is the smaller of the 2 trucks the customer owns...
There is some nice suspension work on that truck. I got to check it out in the hotel parking lot in Ennis last week. Chris @ TSD was super nice too.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
:hehe: nice lift! Daaangg that ford looks sharp!

·
Registered
871 Posts

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Really clean looking truck! I like the tire/wheel combo!

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
LOL Tucker, dont give away shots of our secret project! That Sammy is gonna be Juicy when its done!

Like Mike said, the black truck is Big Boy2. The tug-o-war was Big Boy1. BB2 is Hoss' old race truck that ran 12.4s and got the suspension off BB1. BB1 now has a DT466 and Allison mt653 in it. Its getting an SCS case and 5 ton rockwells 4 linked etc on 55 inch Bridgestones on 21 inch Stazworks wheels. Since we had all the old suspension laying around, why not build another lol.

good to see the old Tug-o-War vid. Bunting might have won the battle..but whos still in business? LOL

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
You told me you were working on a bad a$$ truck you never said it was as sweet as the one in the first pic.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Any pics of the old race truck with the 2.5 tons on it yet?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts