Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to replace the sway bar bushings on my 03 dually anyone know of a good place to get them?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Might as well get the Energy Suspension type, they last longer than regular, and not that much more,,,i read that the black ones are better as they have graphite in them,( almost like a lubricant), but which ever you get are good....just put new sway bar and endlink bushings in my F250...figured while i was under there!!!!rsbhunter

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
The energy syspension bushings are pretty good, I really liked them after I put them in a customer's truck. No more swap bar rattle.

Dave

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
need to replace the sway bar bushings on my 03 dually anyone know of a good place to get them?
My bushing are out the rubber one i went to the dealership and i need to get the whole bar that connects to the anti sway bar 89 buck:doh: My question is can i change them cheaper??

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
My bushing are out the rubber one i went to the dealership and i need to get the whole bar that connects to the anti sway bar 89 buck:doh: My question is can i change them cheaper??
you can get them at NAPA for like $20 or less i got some just a little while ago

·
Registered
162 Posts
most auto parts stores only show the complete end link...for around $90.00...energy suspension hasLOLLOL all the bushings needed for the sway bar and the end links for about $32.00...either order them online, or almost any parts house can order them... either have a torch or a shop to cut and press them out, they are a pita:doh: to get out....but it will take the thumping noise out of the front end....rsbhunter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts