Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to swap a set of KR seats from an 09 into my 07. My truck is an XLT and doesnt have the wiring for the seats. I was going to just hard wire the seat motor functions (seems easy enough) but I was going to run the seat heat through my upfitter switches. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the 08-10 seats? Any done the heat with the upfitter switches? Any pointers???

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
bump for you, swapped 04's in my 00 and had to hard wire my passenger side up and my truck was a Lariat from the factory! 09KR were just too much so I went with Tan. Good luck post some pics!

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
Shouldn't be anything special, 12V+ and negative. When I wired my XLT for power seats I unbolted and disassembled the fuse box to access the factory wire that would have been under the seat if I had a Lariat wiring Harness. Once you have access to the rear of the fuse panel it is pretty easy to determine which wire you are looking for as it is directly behind the fuse. I matched the wire gauge/color, and ran a new wire to the seat, installed a 30A in the factory location, and all is good.

·
Registered
288 Posts
where'd you get the seats?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts