Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm swapping my center console in my 08 for a jump seat, I've noticed they have different rear mounting points, anyone have some info on this or done it before? Thanks

·
NObama
189 Posts
you'll need a different rear bracket for the console... I got mine from the dealer, they had it in stock and can look it up for you. You have to unbolt the seats and lean them over to get it out and the new one in. Not too bad, did mine in the dealer's parking lot after I got the new bracket. It's such an improvement over the jump seat!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going from center console to jump seat, it will be nice to have the extra seat.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The extra seat has seperate holes in the floor. They have a little plastic sticker over the holes to keep sound out. Take both front seats out and set the center seat in there lined up with the front mounts and mark the rear holes, then cut a small x in the carpet and peel back the black stickers under the carpet. I then go get stainless bolts because the holes aren't tapped and bolt the seat down. Not hard to do at all.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The extra seat has seperate holes in the floor. They have a little plastic sticker over the holes to keep sound out. Take both front seats out and set the center seat in there lined up with the front mounts and mark the rear holes, then cut a small x in the carpet and peel back the black stickers under the carpet. I then go get stainless bolts because the holes aren't tapped and bolt the seat down. Not hard to do at all.
Awesome thanks for the info, I have someone sending me there jump seat for my console and there sending me the hardware coming from there jump seat. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anything special about taking the front seats out, looks like 4 bolts a seat and the harnesses are all to worry about?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so the guy sent me his camel jump seat but it doesn't match my truck! Looks grey in my truck but the pics he sent me of his truck its definatley tan interior, still looking to swap by I'm just a little unsure now bc of this

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm 45 minutes west of Philadelphia

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a old thread but I have a console out of my 2008 f450 that I would trade for a camel jump seat, need the seat for kids

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2011 Super Duty Lariat (Black interior) with the front center jump seat looking to swap it for the center console... Anyone out there looking for a black center jump seat ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2011 Super Duty Lariat (Black interior) with the front center jump seat looking to swap it for the center console... Anyone out there looking for a black center jump seat ?
Hey I have a 09 lariat with the black center counsel if your interested I’d trade

1 - 14 of 14 Posts