Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be switching to Swamps tuning I was wondering for those that have a swamps chip now if there were any settings that they would recommend.
I was going to go for at least hi-idle, tow tune, economy, and a performance setting.

Thanks,
AJ

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Don't run swamps tunes but I've heard great things about them.

Do you have any pics of your interior? I'm a huge Deere fan.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't run swamps tunes but I've heard great things about them.

Do you have any pics of your interior? I'm a huge Deere fan.
Its more a joke than anything, I've got the nice JD diamond tread floor mats, steering cover, some hats and t-shirts laying around too usually. Sorry to disappoint, someone told me I had a John Deere interior so I stuck it in the sig lol. I don't know if green and yellow leather interior would look good in a red truck anyways, but its crossed my mind before lol.

·
PSN Pretender
1,926 Posts
Dave or Johnathan will help you decide what is right for you, just talk with them about what you use your truck for and what you expect it to do.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Dave or Johnathan will help you decide what is right for you, just talk with them about what you use your truck for and what you expect it to do.

Agreed!

Love my swamps tunes...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hot Tow is a great tune, i use it on the highway (unloaded and without a trailer) too and generally see around 21 mpg, hand calculated. It is also a great tune for getting around town a little quicker

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies guys! I wound up calling them after class and got it taken care of. I am really excitied!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Drag_3B FTW, that tune flat-out kicks ass

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Eah anything over 3 tunes and may e a "fun" tune (lope, no start, hi idle etc) is a waste I think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts