Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since ive gotten my truck jon and dave have answered my stupid newbie questions and helped me with my truck. they have went out of their way to help me out with it and they didnt have to. im not the one that spent the money on the truck but they have helped me anyway. jonathan came to my house today and spent 5 hrs riding shot gun trying to get my tuning right. it was frustrating to say the least. he helped me diagnose a few problems my truck has that i wasnt aware of. one of which is the injectors and the other being the converter. he has offered to help me out with both and said he would go for round 2 on the live tuning once i get the problems ironed out. i owe them a big thanks for all the help. so thanks jonathan, dave and patrick. :bowfast::bowfast:

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
well since ive gotten my truck jon and dave have answered my stupid newbie questions and helped me with my truck. they have went out of their way to help me out with it and they didnt have to. im not the one that spent the money on the truck but they have helped me anyway. jonathan came to my house today and spent 5 hrs riding shot gun trying to get my tuning right. it was frustrating to say the least. he helped me diagnose a few problems my truck has that i wasnt aware of. one of which is the injectors and the other being the converter. he has offered to help me out with both and said he would go for round 2 on the live tuning once i get the problems ironed out. i owe them a big thanks for all the help. so thanks jonathan, dave and patrick. :bowfast::bowfast:
^^ This is the reason swamps will be getting a call from me shortly. You can't beat great customer service, just not going to happen.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
^^ This is the reason swamps will be getting a call from me shortly. You can't beat great customer service, just not going to happen.
agreed man.. agreed.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no matter how many times i call and ask questions they are always willing to take the time to talk to me and answer the questions i have. im getting ready to send me injectors back to them as well and jon and dave are taking care of me on that too. they rock!!

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
yep. Im awaiting a email from them with parts and prices... The build is getting close.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts