Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
6.0 money pit
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a brand new superlift true speed in the box with instructions. this wll fix your speedometer if you have larger or smaller tires as well as gears.

part number 33001

should work on all ford f150, f250, f350, excursions 92-05

TruSpeed www.superlift.com

135 shipped

·
Diesel Sled Head
1,101 Posts
Do these work well with 4wheel ABS? They only change the rear speed sensor signal wouldn't the others still read the same causing faults? My speed is off a bit and haven't been successfull with IDS or NGS to change it.

·
bring the chain
1,345 Posts
Do these work well with 4wheel ABS? They only change the rear speed sensor signal wouldn't the others still read the same causing faults? My speed is off a bit and haven't been successfull with IDS or NGS to change it.
the true speed alters the signal coming out of the abs unit. 4 signals in one signal out.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Will this also change the signal to the overhead MPG gauge? Also, is it as detailed to install as the instructions make it out to be, would I need to take it to a professional?

·
6.0 money pit
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I never paid attention to the lie o meter, I've had big injectors and 37+ inch tires on both trucks. Never was too concerned with mileage.

It essentially tells the computer the correct mph, so in turn will fix your odometer reading and mpg reading with the oversized tire.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts