Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a superchip off a older guy and when i go to put it on it goes through the test and after saving stock it says check connections??? has anyone else experienced this and what is the prob? i have a ts chip but i unplugged it before installing:confused::eek:

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
i started laughing when i saw the titleLOLLOLLOLLOL

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
yep sure did will it make a diff?:poke:
:poke: haha, but yes it makes a HUGE difference. Does the truck run? Does the TS chip work properly? If no to the first, you most likely have a fried PCM.

Step 1 when messing with the chips that go into the PCM, throw the keys onto the passenger seat. Good luck.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
so u r gana keep the TS chip?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:poke: haha, but yes it makes a HUGE difference. Does the truck run? Does the TS chip work properly? If no to the first, you most likely have a fried PCM.

Step 1 when messing with the chips that go into the PCM, throw the keys onto the passenger seat. Good luck.
ts works fine and truck runs perfect other than a few leaks here and there no pcm isnt fried but the error it throws means the chip is still in so superchips said but i took it out and took battery cables off and every thing

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
i thought we was goin to trade man? ive been tryin to find time to meet up but it hasnt been too easy.

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
so now your gonna sell the TS chip after you bought a superchips programmer after you had talked to another member on here about trading with them?

Thats really not cool to go about something like that behind his back.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i thought we was goin to trade man? ive been tryin to find time to meet up but it hasnt been too easy.
well i didnt know never heard from you no hard feelings will still trade wheels though! but i bought a superchip and cant even get the damn thing to work because of the chip!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so now your gonna sell the TS chip after you bought a superchips programmer after you had talked to another member on here about trading with them?

Thats really not cool to go about something like that behind his back.
it may not be "cool" but when people want to meet and trade its hard not his fault or mine its just to people living 2 totally different lifes and besides you kinda need to keep in touch if you want to trade so? and didnt say i wanted to sell it i just said i would if somebody offered enough its not like they best thing ever made

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
why not ship instead of meeting?
i suggested that and also offered to drive all the way to were he in school and turned that down! im not mad but people shouldnt talk down to me for not waiting! its been 3 weeks im sure something could have been arranged and like i said i would still trade wheels with him if he wanted!

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
the night you wanted to come up here i was still in my hometown cuz of my truck issues and its hard for me to find any free time these days. i told you we could trade over my spring break which ill be home for a week and will deffinitely have plenty of free time then. i asked you if you could wait a couple weeks til i was back in my home town and you said you could. i dont really like shipping things cuz of past experiences. id rather meet up

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the night you wanted to come up here i was still in my hometown cuz of my truck issues and its hard for me to find any free time these days. i told you we could trade over my spring break which ill be home for a week and will deffinitely have plenty of free time then. i asked you if you could wait a couple weeks til i was back in my home town and you said you could. i dont really like shipping things cuz of past experiences. id rather meet up
thats cool man i just wanted to try the superchip and learned the hard way cant get them to load up ever body and there mother tried it so atleast this way i still have my chip and if yours wouldnt have loaded up i wouldnt have traded and would have been a wasted trip for both of us! :mad: so its probly a good thing and i also told you i would trade you wheels and you started a thread wanting to trade so not sure what is up with that but would still trade you. im not mad about the situation and i sure hope your not if you are im sorry!!! just holler at me if you want to talk about any of the situation!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts