Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have all 4 superduty supercab doors, 2 front, 2 rear half doors, all rockers and cab corners, both sides, rear upper wheel arches(both sides), and a 08 tailgate

i planned on fixing all the rust on my truck and repainting but my bodyman, my dad, is injured and not sure when we can do it. i am now considering a new truck.

the doors and tailgate were purchased from a junkyard in texas and are straight, rust free. the rockers and wheel arches are new rust panels.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for what? illinois

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
please pm location and what your in need of for prices. i did a lot of research on where these trucks rust before i bought all these pieces and found that if you have a supercab with rust and you want to do it right, once, this is the parts list. that being said, i would prefer to find someone looking for everything to save with shipping cost and hassle. i also know that most likely wont happen.

·
Registered
215 Posts
shoot me a pm on the wheel arches and tailgate

·
Low cash cowboy
380 Posts
pm me with price on half doors an also cabconers

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm's sent

·
Registered
63 Posts
PM me a price for the tailgate shipped to 21769.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no one replied so more pm's sent

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
more pm's and emails with pictures sent. new f150 is in the driveway, parts must go!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Tailgate color and price shipped to 77095

·
Registered
314 Posts
PM sent............

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still have everything! Pm me your email and location and ill send pictures and prices

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TTT

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump again

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have been looking hard for a tailgate! I'm also in IL and very interested in the tailgate if its still available! How much are you asking for it?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts