Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how about switching it out for the newer 02+ ones?
And does anyone know what the hump across the rear of the cab is for? Why not get rid of it?

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
how about switching it out for the newer 02+ ones?
And does anyone know what the hump across the rear of the cab is for? Why not get rid of it?

Like this?

Attachments

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we are wondering about the hump, and if the seats can be swaped

·
Registered
346 Posts
Joe, did you change that rear seat out? The brackets????

Chase

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Yup, stock rear seat for 2000 and up, I just thought I would throw the pic to see if thats what you were talking about. I kinda miss the old fold down flat seats... good working platform.

·
I love you bigrpowr!
1,181 Posts
Yup, stock rear seat for 2000 and up, I just thought I would throw the pic to see if thats what you were talking about. I kinda miss the old fold down flat seats... good working platform.
I might have used the fold flat option 5 times. It's nice but everything slides around on it because the top is smooth metal. I would much rather have the higher back seat in the 2000 and up. Do you want to trade?:D Mine are in perfect condition, no one really sits back there.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah wana trade? I have little people site in the back somtimes, and it seems that the newer seat you have is more comfortable and roomy. I think I would rather have that one anyways!

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I might have used the fold flat option 5 times. It's nice but everything slides around on it because the top is smooth metal. I would much rather have the higher back seat in the 2000 and up. Do you want to trade?:D Mine are in perfect condition, no one really sits back there.
I laid mine flat covered it with some gray auto carpet, split it at the joint. Cut out for the latch. Then found out it would not latch up. Took the latch off on the back wall of the cab. Cut out the little piece from the latch on the seat to use for a shim. Works perfect and my dogs love to ride back there. Gives them good traction.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need a crew cab!

·
Registered
1 Posts
bringing back a dinosaur here, but does anyone want to trade the rear seat of a 2001 or newer supercab truck for a 99 rear flip down seat. Its tan leather

1 - 12 of 12 Posts