Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
not the bad man
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife was good to me this christmas and got me many goodies for my truck. One of the things she ordered were super white cab lights. Who would have thought that super white actually means clear blue. What ever happened to truth in advertising. Does anyone have these lights on there truck and what do they look like installed? I'd install them but if I don't like them I want to be able to return them.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
So my wife was good to me this christmas and got me many goodies for my truck. One of the things she ordered were super white cab lights. Who would have thought that super white actually means clear blue. What ever happened to truth in advertising. Does anyone have these lights on there truck and what do they look like installed? I'd install them but if I don't like them I want to be able to return them.
Are you talking interior lights, clearance lights or ????.

·
not the bad man
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So do they look good or what? Does anyone have pics of them on there truck? Whats your opinion of them?

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
looks good lit up or just the bulb looking good? i had them on my tahoe and i loved them. when they are off the housing is blue. when they are on they are "superwhite"

the color of the glass is what makes them light up white i think...someone else can probably explain better

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I have them but I didnt use the super white bulbs because thay do have a bit of a blue tint to them and that would atract attention from the local PD. I just used a set of 194na amber bulbs and thay are clear during the day and still legal at night.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
It's all what your after & what would look good on your truck. Personally I like the old school amber (orange) look. But I have a bright red truck & it looks good on it. A buddy of mine had a dark blue Superduty with smoked out clearance lights. Personally I like the smoked better than the amber on his truck because it matches the rest of the truck. Kinda a low profile stealthy look. :cool:
Like I said the style part is more or less up to you since it's your truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts