Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I found a 10" lift with 40's on 20's that I want BAD!! So I need to sell my stuff that I basically just put on! i have the following:

6" Superlift with all needed components. Also stacked 2" leveling kit for 8"
Superlift Torque Max traction bars
Superlift Dual shock hoops with all Bilstein shocks
18" XD Badlands with 37x13.5 Toyo MT. (less than 2k miles)

I need $4500 for this. Paid over $3k for tires and rims! Pretty firm on price but I might negotiate because i want the other setup now! I do not want to trade anything unless you have 20x10 or 20x12 Hostages.

Thanks!
Jeremy

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some on my phone and can take anymore you want, but i don't know how to post them from phone. I can text or e-mail them though.

Jeremy

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Need to keep it all together, because I don't want to go back to stock and wait for the other parts to sell before I buy my buddies lift and tires. We can work out a deal on everything though!

Thanks!
Jeremy

·
Registered
196 Posts
Text pics to 847 445 Eight Six Two Two please. would like to see wheels and tires and traction bars mainly. my show truck/DD is on 10inches and 40s on 20s...you will love it

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Text pics to 847 445 Eight Six Two Two please. would like to see wheels and tires and traction bars mainly. my show truck/DD is on 10inches and 40s on 20s...you will love it
Did you get the pics that I sent? I'd like to see some pics of your truck as well.

Thanks!
Jeremy

·
Registered
196 Posts
hey man sorry my phone's been screwing up! should have a new phone coming tomorrow and will send pics. i got you're pictures but i dont think it will work out for me to buy...however it looks great! and thats coming from someone who builds show trucks!

BUMP!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts