Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new batch is underway. We ended up staying with 1/2 npt, as the id is quite a bit larger than going to 5/8 oring. To run an oring style fitting would require the sump to be physically larger or to alter the number of fasteners, both which did not seem like a good plan, so we have stayed with the 1/2 npt port. The opening has been made a little larger to accomodate a variety of different fittings.

Now here is something that has changed in a big way. i decided to go ahead and make a larger amount than originally planned, and worked a little with the anodizer and we are going to be able to lower the pricing.

$179 for the plain finish.
$199 for anodized.

For the guys that have already purchased the sumps from me. We're not going to leave you hanging. Ill refund the difference between what you paid and the new pricing 110%. I dont see it as fair to penalize the guys that had faith in a brand new product and make them pay more.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Man I want one so bad... Damn having no money!!!

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
What type of metal do you use? and are there choices in color for the anodized?

Sam

·
Registered
444 Posts
Still have this deal running?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Cant wait to see the write up!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
I wish I would have known about this a month ago when I installed my 5/8 pickup this would have been much easier.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts