Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Summer 2010 G2G in GA

4K views 34 replies 6 participants last post by  foxman 
#1 ·
So were putting together a G2G for Summer 2010 and as of right now it looks like Aug. , Iam trying to see how much intrest there is for the event. We are inviting ALL STROKERS to come from ANY state, so far I beleave the farthest is from MN. It will be in Senoia,Ga if you need a refrence point to look up and see how far it is from you. Just post up and let me know anything.

#2 ·
*bump* how come it seems more people on powerstroke.org are active and into meet and greets and events? sleds, modile dyno, live music and yet noone has said jack here.

#3 ·
#4 ·
Depends on what my work schedule looks like when i transfer down there but If im off i will def make the trip up how far would it be from Albany Ga
Or Panama City fl

#5 ·
albany is about a hour
PC is about 2 1/2 - 3 hours depending on how u drive

#7 ·
What is that?:pullover:

#9 ·
cool

#10 ·
Ok, it is all set in stone now. Riffraff East 2010 details are:

July 30th - August 1st, 2010

Smoky Mountains KOA

Free Wireless Internet Available

Cabins: $33 per night
4 are single room, 1 queen, 1 bunk bed
3 are double room, 1 king, 2 bund beds
All cabins have heating and a/c
Bring your own linens.
RV Spot: $28 full hook ups 30A/50A
All spots are pull through
Maximum Length Pull Through - 82 feet

Newport / I-40 / Smoky Mountains KOA
240 KOA Lane
Newport, TN 37821
Information: (423) 623-9004
Email: k644@bellsouth.net
Reserve Online Now!
Or By Phone: (800) 562-9016
KOA Pet Policy

From I-40 Exit 432B to 25W-70, then 1.6 miles to KOA on right.
From I-81 take Exit 8 to 25E south for 12 miles, then right on 25 W-70 to KOA 0.3 mile on the left.

Local Camper Rentals, Pop-ups to 35' TT's, prices range from $50 per night up. Several of the FTE brothers have said they would go get and return the campers for anyone needing their service.

Smoky Mountian Camper Rentals Smokey Mountain Pop-Up Rental
865-908-0941

American RV Sales & Service http://amerv.com/rental.shtml
865-379-9700

Tennessee RV Sales & Service http://www.tennesseerv.com/rent_multi.asp
865-379-9700

Local Hotels contacts sent by the owner of the KOA campground

Parkway INN 423-623-6007
Motel 6 423-623-1850
Family INN 423-623-6033
Best Western 423-623-8713
Days INN 423-237-6094

Thats the info its on face book if you look up Riffraff Diesel. We was featured in the Febuary edition of Diesel World.

#11 ·
....... you have fun with that

#13 ·
you coming Aug. 21st?

#18 ·

#20 ·
I think so, A buddy of mine from .ORG helped me photo shop it together. I thought it'd look awsome with a PSD pulling a trailer of BUD at this is what he came up with

#22 ·
cooking out,show and shine,wet tee contest,dyno day event,sled pulls,drag racing (and possible trailer drags),mud bogging,in general a big party with alotta cool people hanging out.

as I said Iam trying to get a couple trailers together right now for Trailer drags.

there will be dodge guys and gals(cummins and gassers)Ford guys and gals(powerstroke,cummins and gassers)Mustang guys and gals, diesel vendors doing live tuning and sales,door prizes and give aways(also prizes for show and shine and more) and lots more

#24 ·
working on PHP,COBBS, and several others, *** will be sending stuff as well as summit, and Colt Ford sent a bunch of door prizes yesterday :D, the drag strip will be local as well as the sled is a friend of mine who uses it for tractor pulls. and yea I JUST got the trailer drags idea

#25 ·
Yeah thats me on Facebook. Damn you got a big following on .org 1800 posts in less then a month LOL I can't read through it all LOL. Its pretty good when you can call around and the stuff you can get for door prizes. We had a BIG raffle from our TN GTG last month. Cobbs, DP Tuner, Top Gun Customz and others. How many people are you all actually expecting down there?

#26 ·
right now 150+ people, I wouldnt mind more though. where is Top Gun Customz located? I may contact them as well. Yea I have tryed to get people hyped up and get into this pretty good so far ,its getting a huge following.

#29 ·
sounds good bud, hope to see ya out here

#33 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.