Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this past spring break I decided to tint my tail lights and 3rd brake light, paint my door handles and tailgate handle, put in my Harley Davidson headlights with Retro Solutions HID kit, 8000k. Now I want to know what to do next. What grill? Im getting a 05 front bumper color matched and hopefully going to find an 08 rear w/ tailgate. If anyone wants to do some photoshop, your free to do so. Again, Im open to suggestions guys!

Sorry if the pics are a little overexposed!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
The truck is dark green right? Ranch hand bumpers..... must go.... Texans...smh....lol

No seriously ditch the bumpers 05 conv with a xlt black painted grille(be different) take out the rear block, 06 badges, ditch the side swept 6 inch black stack. Thats about all I can think of right now

·
Banned
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea ranch hands are going to be gone asap lol
On the xlt grill, paint it gloss black, flat or satin?
I just did that exhaust mod lol I dont want to change it anytime soon

·
Banned
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gloss match the wheels, I think that would look good
Ok I think that would look good as well
What type grill is on that now? I am looking for one like that either in black or chrome. Thanks man
This is my stock 03 grill, it was chrome and I just painted gloss black bout a year ago. Paint hasnt held up in some spots :doh:
I'd get an 03-04 harley grille painted to match the truck
My truck is an 03, Im not sure what the 03 Harley grilles look like

·
Banned
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone got any 08 mirrors they want to donate to me lol?

·
Banned
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That harley grille does look sick lol but I kinda want the updated look....still deciding though

BigDeal21
So you still want my grill now after seeing that harley grille haha?

·
Banned
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
49 Posts
ditch the front bumper. color match the badges. color match the mirrors. ditch the door badges, there are no alignment holes for the door badges.

·
Banned
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pm sent

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
How easy is it to take out the rear block?
Not hard just undo the u-bolts and drop the axle
As SouthFlstrokin' said, it's not that difficult, but you are going to want at least a 1" block in the rear unless you put Ex springs in the front... I pulled my block out all together and it didn't look very good IMO. Sat nose high, so I bought a 1" block from ICON and it sits perfect IMO with my 305/50's on 20x10 Diamo's.

-French

1 - 20 of 21 Posts