Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
i dont think you can make that fit but i may be mistaken.... ive been lookina t quite a few prefab boxs and they use up everybit of room thats back there.. what year is the pickup... you can flip the rear seat brackets if its before 2004 and get an extra inch of two

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
If you can get me dimensions of what you have to work with I can draw it up in CAD with the sub and see what there is to work with. If you can flip the brackets you will get more room too. In an 04+ truck I don't see a way unless you put them in the center console.

Dimensions I would need would be top depth, bottom depth, and overall height. Will probably have to stuff the subs towards the bottom of the box, but maybe you got enough room to make it all work.

Also on many subs, maybe these included, again I say maybe, you can remove the rear magnet covor to gain some more room. I know this works on Phoenix Gold rsd's and Image Dynamics ID and IDQ subs.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They would be going in a 99 or a 00. I was going to get a custom box made for them but I was wondering if they were going to fit ya know.

·
Registered
210 Posts
just told another fella about these. There was a rockford Fosgate box with a p3 12 inch sub at Best Buy. The installer had one in a truck he let me listen to. Not the best but sounded pretty good for a prefabbed box and sub. If your looking for something quick check it out. Only about $300 with box and sub.

·
kinda hot in these rhinos
2,481 Posts
They would be going in a 99 or a 00. I was going to get a custom box made for them but I was wondering if they were going to fit ya know.
I have a box for under the seat I will sell you if you want... it is a box for two 10's...

Stuck out a little past on my extended cab rear seat... but for a crew cab im sure it would work...

Downfire system...

box was a prefab made by probox or proboxrocks or somethin...

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a box for under the seat I will sell you if you want... it is a box for two 10's...

Stuck out a little past on my extended cab rear seat... but for a crew cab im sure it would work...

Downfire system...

box was a prefab made by probox or proboxrocks or somethin...
How much do you want for it?

·
kinda hot in these rhinos
2,481 Posts
How much do you want for it?
50 bucks...

youll have to be sure that you can mount the subs you want in there and that it isnt too shallow... I had two kicker compvt subs in there and they were nice. If you come to spring fling in PA saturday I can show it to ya and let you see it.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Not the exact same mounting depth as the sub your looking at, but gives you an idea on the dimensions you might need to make yours work.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Not the exact same mounting depth as the sub your looking at, but gives you an idea on the dimensions you might need to make yours work.

hey hook me up with a layout drawing like that so i can build a box for 2 12" kickers with 4 5/16" mounting depth

1 - 14 of 14 Posts