Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the empty 10" 3 sub box from my CC truck. It will fit behind the seat with the brackets flipped.It is carpeted tan.
It measures 49 wide. 17 tall. 8 1/2 deep at the bottom and 3 deep at the top. I had 3 JL 10w0 in it and it should fit a sub under 7" deep in mounting.
$75 plus shipping but i would rather have it picked up due to size.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was in a truck that a friend bought. It is made of 5/8 MDF and a ton of liquid nails. It is very solid.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, It is sitting on top of the rollcage in the mustang. It needs a new home.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
what do u know about seat bracket flips? i have an 04 and thats the box ive been looking for

·
Let'er Buck!
1,685 Posts
Nope, It is sitting on top of the rollcage in the mustang. It needs a new home.
Any idea on what it'd cost to ship to Great Falls, MT 59405?

This is what I've been looking for to put in my OBS. Shouldn't have a problem mounting it in there since the back seat slides forward.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Any idea on what it'd cost to ship to Great Falls, MT 59405?

This is what I've been looking for to put in my OBS. Shouldn't have a problem mounting it in there since the back seat slides forward.
check the height and make sure its not to tall, i think thats the only problem u would run in to

·
Let'er Buck!
1,685 Posts
check the height and make sure its not to tall, i think thats the only problem u would run in to
I'll have to measure tonight.

BTW-

You born and raised in Beantown? I went to college at GCCC and was born and raised about 70 miles NW of GC. Little town called Leoti. My family all still lives there.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I'll have to measure tonight.

BTW-

You born and raised in Beantown? I went to college at GCCC and was born and raised about 70 miles NW of GC. Little town called Leoti. My family all still lives there.
naw, i was born n raised about 30 miles from leoti, in russell springs, whats ur name man? i probly know some of ur family

·
Let'er Buck!
1,685 Posts
naw, i was born n raised about 30 miles from leoti, in russell springs, whats ur name man? i probly know some of ur family
Crazy! Family lives up close to the Wichita/Logan Co line right on the highway. My parents and I bought the old High Plains School and converted it into a house back in the 90's. It's about 12 miles north of Leoti on the highway.

My family's last name is Wiegers. Mine's Reh, but my mom's side is the family there. My uncle's a horse shoer plus he and his wife own the hardware/lumber store in town now. My grandparents farm/ranch up north of town. Dad works for Wilstein and mom works for the telephone co.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Crazy! Family lives up close to the Wichita/Logan Co line right on the highway. My parents and I bought the old High Plains School and converted it into a house back in the 90's. It's about 12 miles north of Leoti on the highway.

My family's last name is Wiegers. Mine's Reh, but my mom's side is the family there. My uncle's a horse shoer plus he and his wife own the hardware/lumber store in town now. My grandparents farm/ranch up north of town. Dad works for Wilstein and mom works for the telephone co.
name doesn't sound familiar, my family owns southfork trucking and southfork enterprises, located 6 miles west of russell springs, last names Potter, moms side is Darnall

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Is that the place with the long quancet on the N. side of the highway?
theres 2 of them, one is N BAR ranch and the second on going west is my grandparents place, sents bout 1/2 mile north of the highway with a 50'x200' shop and a bunch of machinery

·
Let'er Buck!
1,685 Posts
I think I know where that's at. Hadn't been by there in a while though.

Random world we live in. I'll have to give you a buzz next time I'm down that way.

·
Let'er Buck!
1,685 Posts
Tony-

What's this weigh? If you give me your zip code, I'll run a shipping quote to see if I can use it. Didn't get the back of my seat measured last night, so will tonight.

You're not selling the subs and amp are you?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will sell the subs. They are JL 10w0 12 ohms but 1 needs a recone. The foam is all deteriorated I am pretty sure the other 2 are still good. I will weigh the box today with and without the speakers. As far as the amp i am keeping it for now. I want to see how it sounds with a good head unit before i decide to switch amps.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PM sent with info.

·
Let'er Buck!
1,685 Posts
I will sell the subs. They are JL 10w0 12 ohms but 1 needs a recone. The foam is all deteriorated I am pretty sure the other 2 are still good. I will weigh the box today with and without the speakers. As far as the amp i am keeping it for now. I want to see how it sounds with a good head unit before i decide to switch amps.
What would it cost to "recone" one? I'm assuming it'd have to be sent back to JL? Also, what amp did you use with these?

I also got the pm. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts