Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body got any ideas on where to put a box in an obs x cab. I can't think of any thing, I don't think I can fit any thing under the rear seats. I guess I could make a center console that houses a sub, I was even thinking about taking out the foam of the bottom of the rear seat and building something then recover that with less foam , but I don't think it would be that comfortable for the passengers. Just thought I'd see if any one had any ideas or knows of something that works

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
when i buy or build one im going to lift the back seat and install it there. and this is in the wrong section.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just have a truck box that is for the back of a reg. or crew cab. i just have one ten inch sub it fits alright. I can still have room for two people sittin in the back. i want to make a custom box so it's lower profile.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
A guy just built one under the rear seat a month or two ago, go look in the Electronics forum, because you'll never find info in this one, lol. ;)

Dave

·
Registered
168 Posts
I had two ten inch paper thin subs mounted under the seat of my superduty so maybe can't remember a brand. Here is somewhat of a picture tho. I sacrificed sound quality for practicality. Not as deep of a sound but girls loved the backseat.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts