Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so here is the stupid question of the day.

A friend of mine just called me and said that his truck won't start and with me being 1500 miles away from him I can't just go and look for it. He has a 2004 F350 with the 6.0 in it.

So where is the glow plug relay located at on that 6.0?

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found it.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
curious, where is it? lol
He is up in Ontario, Canada somewhere on a wolf hunt. He said that the digital read out in his truck said that it was a -45 F and he has no place to plug it in.

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,866 Posts
He is up in Ontario, Canada somewhere on a wolf hunt. He said that the digital read out in his truck said that it was a -45 F and he has no place to plug it in.
lol i was asking about the glow plug relay haha!

but -45, dang that's cold!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol i was asking about the glow plug relay haha!

but -45, dang that's cold!
My brain isn't working that quick to day, not enough coffee.

It is actually a module that is on the passenger side valve cover. Weather that is his problem or not who knows but it is someplace that he can start. He didn't like it when I told him that he may have to fly home and go back and get his truck when it warms up this coming May. LOL

Please ask your buddy to come to Idaho and cap a few when he is done in Canada
I was up at a friends property last summer around Cascade and he had wolf tracks all around his trailer. I would love to be able to go up there and take care of one or two.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yep, -45. Talked to my brother n law the other day in Alberta. They had 2.5 feet of snow in 2 days and it was -47!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts