Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ford made it ih shakes it
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got 2 5 inch mitre cut stacks for my truck.My trucks got a straight pipe, with the exhaust gettin shortened it wont mess with valves or anything will it? and is there any tricks to keepin snow and water out of them? thanks. show me some picks of ya'lls stacks!!:ford:

·
Registered
624 Posts
I got a couple friends with stacks and they just put one of them metal coffee cans on it when their trucks are parked lol. Mines cut off at the cab and runs fine, dont see why it would hurt it bein shorter?

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
on a gasser it can, but not on a diesel. the turbo provides all the backpressure needed

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Drill a small hole at the lowest point of the system and all the water that gets in them will just drain out...

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Did you at least fix your starting problem 1st?

·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
on a gasser it can, but not on a diesel. the turbo provides all the backpressure needed
i knew gassers did make a difference i didnt know if diesels were the same thanks

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts
What everyone else said. Stacks arent gonna hurt anything and a hole in the bottom will be the easiest, unless you dont want a hole there when just use coffee cans. Are your stacks gonna be cab hieght? or taller?

Not hating, just saying, hopefully you make em' cab hieght.

·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
definatley cab height lol ill post pics when i get it done

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts

·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What everyone else said. Stacks arent gonna hurt anything and a hole in the bottom will be the easiest, unless you dont want a hole there when just use coffee cans. Are your stacks gonna be cab hieght? or taller?

Not hating, just saying, hopefully you make em' cab hieght.
thats a very nice truck man thats the color im gonna paint mine

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts
thats a very nice truck man thats the color im gonna paint mine
Well thankyou man I appreciate it. Its definatley one of my favorite colors. But thats an older pic of it, heres one more recent...

Attachments

·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well thankyou man I appreciate it. Its definatley one of my favorite colors. But thats an older pic of it, heres one more recent...
only thing i dont like is those handles that are behind the door otherwise beautiful truck man:ford:

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts
only thing i dont like is those handles that are behind the door otherwise beautiful truck man:ford:
I dont like them either. They were there when I got the truck. Im waiting till I have the time and money to redo the entire truck and get it painted. Then they will be outa there.

·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it'll look really good man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts