Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2002 F-350 7.3 with a suspension lift.. I’m running LT285/75R-18 was running 1250r MTs but the rubbed while turning sharply.. Anyway my front lift leaf springs bushings failed, some rust and not being able to find the right eyelet bushings it was decided to just replace the springs entirely. They are 15 plus years old so. Anyway i’m 95% that it’s a 4” lift as is my father. I ordered a set of Zone 4” leaf springs to replace. But part of me is like i f’d up on size that it might be 2.5“ but again I remember 4”.. The space between the top of the front axel to the frame is 13” did i get the wrong spring set? and if I did what would I have to change to make them work? Heres a picture of it sitting on the street.

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,410 Posts
That looks like 4" to me as well. If they are wrong, (either sit too high or too low), then you could just buy some blocks for the rear to make it match. But I would rather just get the correct front springs haha. You sure theres not a part number or anything on the leafs?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I
That looks like 4" to me as well. If they are wrong, (either sit too high or too low), then you could just buy some blocks for the rear to make it match. But I would rather just get the correct front springs haha. You sure theres not a part number or anything on the leafs?
yea I’m pretty confident too especially because we used to run 35 1250r toyo MTs and there’s no way they could have fit without it being 4”.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts