Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 F350. Installed new FICM, replaced 3 injectors, fixed my FICM and injector harnesses, changed fuel and oil filters. Truck has been running great, no issues at all. Last week driving home I had a momentary power loss, the engine was still running. No codes at all. Fuel pressure is around 60 psi. All work that I did was last month. I'm not sure if its ICP, IPR or TPS. Does anybody have any ideas. When it does this, my pedal is dead for a few seconds. Also the turbo whine disappears and it's just straight turbo. Only lights that come on are Water in fuel light and Glow plug light for a second. Loss of power.

·
"resident smarty pants"
4,162 Posts
Sounds more like a sticking turbo to me, but as Matthewd11 posted, more information is needed.

First, what are you reading codes with? Not all code readers read 6.0L codes well.

I would also resolve the WIF light and glow plug lights first. They may be indications of electrical issues that could also be causing other issues. Or, you could also have corrosion and/or plugging in the HFCM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts