Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, my '00 F-350 started running poorly and stalled. Would not restart. Was late enough that I threw a new CPS in her, then gave up when she wouldn't restart. My generic OBDII scanner wasn't reading at all. Will get a friend's help pulling it home tomorrow, and have ordered an AutoEnginuity with full Ford enhancements. Scanner won't be here for 3-6 days, though. Anything anyone else would suggest looking at, or trying, while I wait for the scanner?:confused:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Check fuel pressure, pull the valve covers and check that the harness is fully plugged in, check the ICP for oil under the harness.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really unlikely for both UVCH to be unplugged, but those other ideas are good. Thanks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I discovered I fell into the idiot trap. Went back the next day, found low oil and filled it. After a little extended cranking, she fired up. :rolleyes: I forgot that while I was out of town, my truck got taken on a run to move my stepsons heavy toolbox. I didn't think I had driven enough to drop the oil that much, even with the moderate leak. But factor in the extra trip, and that did her.:doh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts