Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
238cc 100% hybrids
adreneline hpop
banks bolt in intercooler ( ats discountinued their kit)
chips goin back to tony to get reburned

i know i know.:poke: stock turbo is gonna hate me im pretty sure it already does. but i gotta back up and one day hope to have an h2e setup.

im getting the truck ready to pull work stock diesel class this year. where you think that setup wll get me hp wise? it will be fun till the money tree funds me for an mod. h2e

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Hm. Strokin_Tatsch i think is his thing on here is running RDS stage 2's makes 380hp/870tq and thats on a truck with 300k miles and a stock turbo.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Hey man, i wasn't tryin to make you mad or nothing, I just was curious. Sorry.

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats why. ask todd about running big injectors on a stock obs turbo. and that was with a 1.15 exhaust housing.
yeah i know of todd met him at a gas station in shrewsberry once and i see him aound every once in a while. DO NOT quote me on his but i thought i heard of someone makin like 398 on stock air.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I think that it will be close to 400, maybe a little bit more but that is going to be really pushing that turbo and it could see the end of its life very quickly.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
I'm with Rob, but you might be closer to 400. I don't think Todd had an IC, but I'm not sure. If you want to go in the work stock class, you might want to look at something like either a stock SD turbo setup, or maybe a 38R, or even a D66, but that would all be considered cheating...

And I doubt anyone will warranty a 38R with 238's.

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jeezes i started madness

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
no Im not mad or anything. just the stock charger is going to be the biggest limiter.

another member said it best " I would rather guess a low ball number then a much higher number and be very dissapointed"

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i was thinkin stock SD turbo...is that cheating or what im not sure?

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
yeah i know of todd met him at a gas station in shrewsberry once and i see him aound every once in a while. DO NOT quote me on his but i thought i heard of someone makin like 398 on stock air.
I heard a rumor of that but I belive that was had on a SD

I'm with Rob, but you might be closer to 400. I don't think Todd had an IC, but I'm not sure. If you want to go in the work stock class, you might want to look at something like either a stock SD turbo setup, or maybe a 38R, or even a D66, but that would all be considered cheating...

And I doubt anyone will warranty a 38R with 238's.
a D66 looks like a stock OBS trubo..... just saying

jeezes i started madness
would you rather have the madness or no one post on your thread?

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no Im not mad or anything. just the stock charger is going to be the biggest limiter.

another member said it best " I would rather guess a low ball number then a much higher number and be very dissapointed"
by all means the stock turbo is gonna be my limiter. i just wanna good setup so when i can go big the fuels there

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I heard a rumor of that but I belive that was had on a SD

a D66 looks like a stock OBS trubo..... just saying

would you rather have the madness or no one post on your thread?

hey im not complaining im gettin alot of input :bowfast:

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'd drop a D66 into it and hope that it lasts a bit longer than the stocker until you can get another charger. Hopefully it is still good at that point and then you can sell it and get some money back.

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd drop a D66 into it and hope that it lasts a bit longer than the stocker until you can get another charger. Hopefully it is still good at that point and then you can sell it and get some money back.
yeah d66 aint warrantyed pass stge 2s.i think lol.. if im gonna put up a grand for a turbo ill just save my momey for the h2e... dont worry it crossed my mind though..lol thanks for the input

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Don't get a D66 with your mods. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. Save the money and put a modded h2e on it or something,

1 - 20 of 39 Posts