Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought new rims and I need these gone. I'm looking to get $140 for them but I'm open to offers.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as I get the payment first and someone that is willing to deliver I have no problem with it.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I played around at UPS but I'm not sure what the rims weigh or what size box they will fit in.

I estimated 50lbs each in a large box and shipping was rediculous. Around $450. I might have done something wrong but if you want to play around with the shipping that's cool my Zip is 77498.

UPS didn't give me a ground shipping price the quote was for a two day shipping or something. I have no problem shipping the rims as long as your willing to pay for everything before hand.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are interested even if you might have to pay $300 (total) then I will take a Rim to UPS and ask them how much it would cost to ship to your address.

PM me your address and I will give you a concrete answer. Believe me I want them out of my garage too.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes, they are the standard Stock rims that come on the 02'. 16"X7" sounds right. I'll double check before I send them out to you.

The Rims are in great shape there might be a LITTLE blemmish here and there but that is going to come with Rims that are 8 years old.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts