Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I know it's been asked but I cant find it i swear a suck at searching stuff I'm also new to the page.

Can someone with a 02 f350 that's stock measure from the center of the hub to the bottom of the fender or from center of the shock bolt hole to center of shock bolt hole for me. I bought my truck used and I'm trying to figure out what size lift is on it. Guy I bought it from said its lifted and theres 5 leafs up front and not just 2 so its definatly got something going on.

A measurement with a lift will also do if your positive with what lift you have

·
Registered
762 Posts
Just measured my friends truck.

2001 F250 4X4, the stock front height was exactly 24" from hub center to fender well. Measurements for the rear was 21" stock.

Hopefully some one else will chime in to verify or give comparison.

·
Administrator
8,630 Posts
"stock" can vary depending on whether it has soft ride springs on it, or a "X" code plow package springs.
i have seen factory stock trucks vary in height by as much as three inches

·
PSN intsigator
7,018 Posts
My 02 sat very low in the front, almost looked like a 2wd. Put the procomp 22210 springs in it and it leveled almost perfectly

·
don't play well w others
4,231 Posts
Like the window licker said....
My 03f 350 sat 3" higher than my 02 f 350, so just depends on the factory set up. my 03 had 3 spring leaves in front, the 02 has 2

·
Let'er Buck!
1,686 Posts
Like the window licker said....

My 03f 350 sat 3" higher than my 02 f 350, so just depends on the factory set up. my 03 had 3 spring leaves in front, the 02 has 2

Then someone prior to you put an add-a-leaf on the front of the 03. All front springs, no matter the rating, were a 2 leaf setup from factory.

In the front the only thing that changed the height is the spring rating. In the rear, it was spring rating AND the size of the factory lift block. F250 and f350 dually has a 1 7/8” block and the F350 srw had a 3 7/8”.

I’m sure some f250s may have been custom ordered with the taller block but not sure. Everyone I’ve been around was the shorter one.

·
don't play well w others
4,231 Posts
Truck was ordered, and received straight from Ford. When I picked it up it has 3 miles on the odometer. I was the original owner.

·
Let'er Buck!
1,686 Posts
Truck was ordered, and received straight from Ford. When I picked it up it has 3 miles on the odometer. I was the original owner.

I stand corrected. In all of the OBS or a super duty trucks that I have worked on and on over the years, I have never seen one come with an add a leaf in the front from the factory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts