Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
ok well i have the 06' f350 springs with overloads located in NY if anyone wants them also front coils all shocks too

·
<-•DEISEL CRAFT•
565 Posts
ok well i have the 06' f350 springs with overloads located in NY if anyone wants them also front coils all shocks too
i need your rear leafs

how much will it cost for me to get them

i live in tulsa OK

·
Registered
194 Posts
i would like 200 for the springs but dont know how much shipping would be you figure that out i live in ballston spa ny 12020

·
Registered
22 Posts
Greyhound package express is a pretty good deal for shipping large/bulky items. I've shipped a number of car dashboards and bumpers that way for cheap. Sent a Taurus SHO front bumper and complete dashboard to Pocatello, Idaho from Albany, NY for $60 bucks, and it was there in 2 days.

With springs depending on the weight you may have to send each as it's own package, cause I think there is a 75 or 100 lb weight limit, but I believe the pricing for shipping an item is based less on the weight and more on the dimension.

YoungMT Hick - you happen to have a list of parts you are looking to sell? I'm down in Colonie, and I might be interested in picking thru what you are looking to get rid of. Shoot me a PM with what if anything parts wise you have kicking around.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys I don't remember postin this forumn so I didn't check it. Anyway they are located in Eugene Oregon pm me a offer and see if I can't get them to ya.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts