Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have both the front and rear center caps for a 4x4 obs truck running the stock alcoa wheels. They are in great shape and are just taking up space in my garage at this point. Reply if interested asking $90 for full set.

·
Hells coming with me
315 Posts
Would you sell just one of the rear ones if you dont sell them together?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would really prefer keeping them in a complete set but if worst comes to worst I would be willing to seperate them.

·
Hells coming with me
315 Posts
ok cool

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
I'm really sorry but this is my first time selling something online via a forum. If you could explain through pm or reply how this whole deal works it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Basicaly you just have to figure out how you are going to ship it.. Then find out how much it will cost to ship it from your zip to my zip.. My zip is 59219

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Basicaly you just have to figure out how you are going to ship it.. Then find out how much it will cost to ship it from your zip to my zip.. My zip is 59219
Ok I'm sorry, I can definitely handle that haha. I guess I will get back to you on that one tomorrow.

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
No Problem! So I just looked up the shipping rates on ups.com and it looks like its going to be $12.60 from my zip to yours.
Thanks!!!

Will see if my Brother wants them..

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
Just to let you know.. My Brother does not want them. Thanks for your Help though!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow so I havent been on here for a long time, Long story short I bought an 08 1500 sierra (I know booo) and I really miss my obs. Anyways the caps are still for sale and the price still stands.

·
Hells coming with me
315 Posts
Ill take em. How do I buy them lol? I've never bought anything off this site before.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts