Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume these are stock? Any idea where I could get a part number or buy them?

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have been looking for them for a long time. I havent been able to find them from any aftermarket company

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Bushwacker makes a flare that is very similar to factory ones. look up the ford dealer on here they could probly hook you up

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I looked for 2 years to find my oem flares but i still need to get them painted and put on... good luck trying to find them!

·
Canadian Stroker
577 Posts
ebay and craigslist

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll call in ford today and grab a PN and price.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I looked for a while as well, finally found some amarillo ones, then sold them to a member on here when I sold my 03 :-(
They are out there

·
Registered
673 Posts
I am the one that bought them from you! i am glad i bought them cus they are hard to find.
HAHAHA I thought that was you! Hurry up and get them painted LOL
They are hard to come by, I got lucky on that amarillo set as the guy went to bushwackers on the truck

·
Registered
195 Posts
you can buy them from the dealer but they are quite expensive, way more than you would pay for bushwackers etc but they look fit awesome i used to get the oems and sell them but after like 6-7 sets i couldnt get anymore

i do have a set for 08-10 if anyone is interested in them

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
you can buy them from the dealer but they are quite expensive, way more than you would pay for bushwackers etc but they look fit awesome i used to get the oems and sell them but after like 6-7 sets i couldnt get anymore

i do have a set for 08-10 if anyone is interested in them
How Much

·
Registered
673 Posts
I believe the last time I priced a set out (before i found a set) the fronts were $113 a piece, and the rears were $148 a piece??

·
Registered
269 Posts
ive got a set from my 08 fx4. they're factory painted charcoal grey. email me tsanjose.at.yahoo.dot.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts