Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
WFO 4life
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me someone has done a leveling kit with 35's on the stock 18's. I wanted the camper package but was unaware that I had to have the 18's when I ordered it. My bad on not checking.

Anyway, I like the look of the 18's but want to see what a leveling kit with 35's look like on them.

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
I really loved the style of the stock 18s... Really wish they would come out w em in a 20" though I think they'd look BA! I think they would look tiny on a 35 tho...

·
WFO 4life
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I thought, I have never owned a set of 18's in my life. 20's or 22's. However now that I have them, I think that I would like them with 35's. I drive in a lot of snow and ice.

With the last set of rims that I had, they pitted like crazy.

I would just like to see what they look like so that I can make a decision. I guess I could have my tire shop try some on for me. Seems like a lot of work.

·
WFO 4life
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, but I have the gray and polished 5stars.

I dont want to be picky, I think the truck looks good but I will be running AT's on the lariat 18's

Not sure if anyone has done it, I cant find any on google

·
WFO 4life
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not the best pic and I know it's not what your looking for but it's an idea.

35's on stock 18's stock height
No, No, That looks freaking great. Do you plan on leveling it? are those 35 12.50's?

Anyone with level and A/T's yet. I might have to be the first one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well i actually plan to do the 2.5" level with rear block. They are 295/70R18 Trail Grapplers so 34.5" tall....

·
WFO 4life
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like the look of the truck. Post some picks with the level kit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts