Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Young'n
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i have posted a couple times about me blowing IC boots off and the pipes leaking and what not. i got 355/400 injs and BFH turbo. well i got up to 30-35 psi of boost and im pretty sure i got all the IC pipes sealed up. Put an air pressure regulator on as a boost fooler and still same boost. ive ran a bunch of tunes and it still is same boost every time. its getting the Fuel just not what boost i should be seeing, it smokes like no other at WOT and i can peg My 1600 pyro gauge. Im lost. idk where to go from here? and ideas would be great. im starting to just give up on this thing im losing all hope. this thing has never ran right:(

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Air filter dirty?

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Low ICP/not enough oil. What HPOP are you running? Have you scanned the truck??? Do you have a mechanical HPO gauge you could hook up?

·
Registered
335 Posts
:well i hade the same thing happen with my old 96 . i hade stage twos and i would only read like 20 pis.. wtf :mad: so then I a different gage in and a new line and i went to right under 40. I hade glow shifts AND the line was huge . I also moved were I taped my line ,I drilled a small hole in my hot side ic pipe and put it there , and thats were it is on my new truck . so i would say run a new boost line and make sure you don't brake it or crimp it off

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
:well i hade the same thing happen with my old 96 . i hade stage twos and i would only read like 20 pis.. wtf :mad: so then I a different gage in and a new line and i went to right under 40. I hade glow shifts AND the line was huge . I also moved were I taped my line ,I drilled a small hole in my hot side ic pipe and put it there , and thats were it is on my new truck . so i would say run a new boost line and make sure you don't brake it or crimp it off
It's got autometer guages swamps hooked them up but will have to check that too

·
Young'n
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can't be it. Has very little power. Won't break loose hardly at all

·
Registered
335 Posts
have you cheeked the line runnin to the map ? mine also came lose and it hade no balls at all but rolled a lot

1 - 20 of 54 Posts