Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Texas7.3
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to know whats the best setup for injectors want to upgrade... also what hpop with it thanks

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
goals?

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Way to vague of a question. Likely somewhere between a 160cc/30% to 1000cc/600%

Are you planning a new turbo as that is going to get you the best scenario as a stocker is not very durable. With that would you please post a picture of your rig how its currently setup. 26" lift 49" tires is a big truck. You could certainly use a bit more power.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Looking at your sig y9ou have 02 which I missed. This limits things some if you want to keep those PMR rods in the block. I would look at either 200cc/80% or a 238/80% hybrid. You could go with a stage II 160/100% as well but I think the hybrid is a better way to go and completely tunable from stock power up to the limits for longevity of those PMR rods..

You should upgrade you fuel system to a RR, 5/8 tank mod, Either add another SD fuel pump or go to a walbro or for a step up a fuel labs Aero.

After that it depends how much money you can or will spend and goals as limited by your rods.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Your kinda limited with PMRs, so you'll probably want a mild single shot or hybrid maybe somewhere between 160cc-230cc. And an adrenalin pump is one heck of a replacement/ upgrade. Costs less than a stock reman, and everyone that's gotten one has been happy. That pump will also be plenty happy with an injector in the range I listed.

·
Texas7.3
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the input and need to figure what i really want to do

1 - 8 of 8 Posts