Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever put a stepside bed on a super duty or am i just crazy for thinking it? i'd really like to do it i use to have an 86 stepside but my dad smashed it so i want to make a new one my truck is a eclb

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's just a thought

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I was going to do this on my ccsb and it didn't look right....on a long bed it would just look HORRID....don't do it, clean up the rear of your truck with 08 taillights, 08 taigate and a rollpan....it will look better.

Chad

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
Theres a drag truck with it done, I believe its like an 99-04 body style but they changed it to the 08+ style with a stepside bed, it's silver in color IIRC

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
SD+step sides=donkey dick

OBS CC+step sides=donkey dick

OBS RC+step sides=badass
donkey dick=big=badass=SD step side :evil

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
Pw powerstroke stop it. That is the worst idea since Obama
Haha Obama is my halloween costume LOLLOL They actually make a mask for him, it has the big ears and everything LOL

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that don't look bad at all i like the older stepside beds tho

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
nice stepside bed in the local yard no rot

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know toes anyone know this is an old thread but does anyone know what year, truck, that stepside bed came from that is on the truck in link, supposedly owned by Klutch ? I pmed him but seems hes not been on here for awhile..

·
Registered
3 Posts

hahahaha sorry abt that in a hurry, couldn't figure out how to edit once posted ?? I think that stepside superduty belongs to Dirty Diesel Customs, don't know if Klutch has a connection there. I know some of the previous posters don't like the stepsides but I think its cool a shell and would love to do onem wondering what that bed came off of, if it was stock or custom deal ??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts