Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i am not alone based on my search.......
my leather is fine on my wheel but the color is coming off. (08 w/66k)
i tried to always have clean hands and take care of the leather but damn it looks bad. now i am looking at what to do or what to replace it with? any suggestions? the wheel is tan so i didnt want to just swap in a black one.......

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Hey man my leather was peeling on top i looked into it and it cost a lot to switch out so i just bought a steering wheel cover 10 bucks take a little bit to get use to but it is not bad at all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought a truck (that I ended up taking back) last week from a dealer that had the driver seat patched on it, it looked like they had also used some of that paint or whatever it is on the steering wheel too and it looked very good. The seat belts on this thing was so nasty it looked like the guy must have been a diesel mechanic that didnt wash his hands so I am sure that wheel was disgusting, so look into someone that patches or works on seats and they can probably help you.

·
C10H20
342 Posts
Same problem here, started wearing really bad at 15k I guess the newer leather is junk.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just got my 2010 unit replaced under warranty (31k miles). New one appears nicer, better quality and a hair thicker, love it. Looking for a nice high quality cover, any ideas?

·
Administrator
32,960 Posts
I found a cover at Autozone that had a burl wood and black grip the Burl matched the dash and has Held up well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts