Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Icon dual steering stabilizers with Rize brackets on my F250. I am adding hydraulic assist from PSC. Should I keep the stabilizers or are they pointless with the ram?

I thought no stabs, that it was counter productive, but then saw this and wondered. I have the same Rize brackets and could tie into the existing brackets without welding to the diff-cover, but if I don't need the stabilizers I could just sell my setup and get some money back:

·
Registered
741 Posts
What kit? Do you have a link?

I would say keep the stabilizers on the truck.

^^no front drive shaft

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just call Lance or Kelvin at PSC Motorsports. I am using a 1.5" x 8" ram. I sent them my box for rebuild and to get it drilled and tapped. I will by the ram and pay for the labor on the box. They will also sell you the lines and what ever else you need. All of their parts are made in USA too.

They make the kits for ORU and a few other companies.

Cylinder Assist Cylinders

·
Registered
153 Posts
the ram assist is the same as your stabilizers. take them off and sell them. its redundant imo.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the ram assist is the same as your stabilizers. take them off and sell them. its redundant imo.
I talked with Kelvin and he said the same thing. I really wasn't 100% sure so I am glad I asked and thanks for the response.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Not needed at all. The ram is all you need. Infact they maybe counter productive but nto like it would casue a real issue but stil not necessary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts