Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well been at it for a couple of weeks now, getting it ready for the new built engine, and it is starting to look like a truck again. Body lift done, new fire wall done, new 5" down pipe done, new charger mount done, and new engine in. Still have to put the turbo's on, accesory brackets and re do my fuel system once I get the Fuelab pump. Then once its running, suspension stops, dive shaft loops/ u joint gaurds and get it tuned.

Any way some pics of the progress thus far. I never even thought to take pics while I was doing the fire wall.

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Is that an Polaris XLT in the background!? Love the build. hopefully will build a motor for my truck someday. Good Job on it though

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
It's coming together Jacob, if you get a chance, a few pics of how it looks with the body lift would be nice! :D

Dave

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a 3" body lift and it now sits where a stock f350 would. I didnt fill the block, figured it would be ok, I know there are some real high hp trucks without it. Ive got a set of 400/200's for now and once its dialed in Ill step up to 400/400's or perhaps bigger.

Yep thats one of my sleds 97 XLT, dont think I got my new one in any of the pictures though.

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Made some more progress tonight. Turbo's are mounted and time to start making the IC piping.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts