Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this off another site

"Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid." -- John Wayne

"We live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

Unfortunately, we are now beginning to understand what the second one means and what the first says about us.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I cant wait to inherit and pay for the mistakes this dumbass does.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Got this off another site

"We live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama
You might want to consider getting your facts from a different site.

Snopes
(click above)

Even though the above quote was not made by Obama, here's a good one to keep in mind.

"Everything can be improved." C.W. Barron

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
"Everything can be improved." C.W. Barron

Improved for who? Everybody? (impossible) At what cost? (monetarily, environmental impacts, human costs, etc...)

Just because we can doesn't mean we should.

·
--------
551 Posts
Here's a great quote:

"The U.S. Constitution formed the greatest country the world has ever seen. Obama wants to wipe his ass with it."
- Me

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Here's a better one:

"Obama will get his fingers dirty if he tries because........................the previous guy didn't leave much paper left."
-Me

:D

·
Cummins Power
3,172 Posts
Here's a better one:

"Obama will get his fingers dirty if he tries because........................the previous guy didn't leave much paper left."
-Me

:D

And if you like the latter your finger already stinks.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Au contraire.

They're just now getting clean, after 8 straight years of being buried up to the elbow. ;)

·
Cummins Power
3,172 Posts
You must have a cushy gov job. And yes you have stinky fingers from trying to get more money out of my ass.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
You must have a cushy gov job. And yes you have stinky fingers from trying to get more money out of my ass.
Hey now :poke: Give this guy a break. His profile says he is a railroader. So my guess is he is part of a union of somesort. His union leaders are fighthing for him. They are probably his reasonings... :doh:

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Wrong again. ;)

I haven't been in a union since I was promoted to Roadmaster in 1985 (which by looking at your profile, was 7 years before you were even born :smirk: ).

PS. If I could make a suggestion, you should stay in school. Maybe your sentence structure would improve. :D

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Wrong again. ;)

I haven't been in a union since I was promoted to Roadmaster in 1985 (which by looking at your profile, was 7 years before you were even born :smirk: ).

PS. If I could make a suggestion, you should stay in school. Maybe your sentence structure would improve. :D

I never said anything about dropping out of school in the first place? :poke:

·
Cummins Power
3,172 Posts
What's to be done with, you like the beaner. Maybe you would care to elaborate why and convince me that he is better than a two year old chimp.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
What's to be done with, you like the beaner. Maybe you would care to elaborate why and convince me that he is better than a two year old chimp.
Even if you know David personally, calling him a "beaner" or "chimp" shows your total racist ignorance.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Wow. You have been though. And is there something wrong with 17 farm boys?
Not at all.

I think the world of someone who makes their living working on a farm.

It's just that I'm not going to argue with you, when you show your youthful naiveté with guesses about someone being in a union.

I wish the best for you.

·
Cummins Power
3,172 Posts
Even if you know David personally, calling him a "beaner" or "chimp" shows your total racist ignorance.

Well let's see, where did I mention anything about David. How about Obama, the real beaner. Remember the one your defending.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts