Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My buddies and I are looking at starting our own powerstroke club out here. We already have about six of us gettin er goin. If anyone is interested we are in the Seattle Tacoma area and I was thinking we could set up some dates where everyone gets together for help on there trucks or to sit and bs for a couple hours. All of us are military at the moment and are all mechanics. We are working on our trucks day and night. We work hard but play harder. Let me know if you guys are interested! Pm me or hit me up on this post and if we get enough people we can get some stuff and things going in thee ol pacific northwest!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one?

·
so many trees
281 Posts
im interested. though im a bit far north from ya. make a northern boonies chapter

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
somthing tells me your military and i dont know whatit is. well anyways yeah brotaco im down. where u at?? oh and they havent disbanded. im just trying to get everyone i can. i would love to do swap meets and all thats stuff and things.

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
yeah i'm military for another 35 days alteast. i'm just messin with you man i would come out, what unit you roll with.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I figured haha I'm air force. No army here but I don't discriminate. Thinking about a dyne this weekend to c how much power my truck doesn't make. I gotta get some more details tho

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Innovative extreme race tune, six inch stack, afe stage two intake. Regulator update. Oh and some sweet ass stickers!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Negatron it's a 04 6.0

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So no guesses on the hp then? Lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
i,m interested also but i'm up here in Everson

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah man I'm going to a dyno down in Vancouver tomorrow morning ifnu guys are down

1 - 20 of 27 Posts