Robby Black
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm sorta stumped again on this E-fuel setup I havent got a clue
where to mount this bracket that holds my pump, water fuel seperator, and
post pump filter the fuel tanks are right behind the transfer case and the
passenger side is clogged up with my 5" exhaust going to a stack coming out
of the bed. I think a good option is an inside the bed mounting location
option but if anyone has any other ideas they would be greatly apreciated.

·
Robby Black
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok guys after some different ideas have been going though my head I've come up with a solution I'm going to remake my bracket for the filter heads and pump and mount it to the front of the bed inside on the drivers side drill some holes for the 3/8 SS tubing to go to the hose coming of the selector valve I'll add some rubber grommets to prevent rubbing and run the wires for the pump the same way I was thinking about building a cover out of diamond plate and adding a piano hinge for access thats all I have so far can any one verify which hose on the selector valve is the supply line I read it was the forward drivers side hose or the one closest to the frame rail thanks

·
Registered
296 Posts
I was wondering on the location on a standard cab also.... I wouldnt do the bed thing on my truck, but that is me.... I guess you would have to do outside the frame rail? Thats the only place i can see doing it....

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
drivers side behind tc

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
drivers side behind tc
Still have the front tank?

I had to put mine outside the frame rail, driver side:

I'd prefer inside, but couldn't find the room.

·
Robby Black
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys I dry fit the new bracket for the filters today painted it and finished bending my new stainless 3/8" lines to the heads and going to try cutting into the supply hose after the selector valve anyone have the answer for which is supply and which is return?

·
Robby Black
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's some pics of what ive done so far

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
3/8 is feed 5/16 is return

·
Robby Black
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I figured it out by following the lines coming from the valley and tied into it using a 5/16" barb to #6 JIC flare fitting

·
Registered
296 Posts
Where did you get the stainless line at, and what type of flaring tool did you use?

·
Robby Black
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
B&B Hose .350" series wall 3/8" it was expensive stuff but looks good and should last forever and I really like the parker pushloc hose and pushloc fittings I also used ABA hose clamps cuz they don't cut into the hose and I also added a fuel cooler in front of the AC condenser I'll post a pic soon of my benders and flare tool

·
Robby Black
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

1 - 14 of 14 Posts