Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 05 F-250 XLT. The new cloth they use is terrible for stains. If your pops sweats on you seat it stains. I'm pretty sure i can get all the stains out but is there any way to keep them out? Every good seat cover anyone knows of, not those loose sh!tty ones. :mad:

Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one? no seat cover suggestions?

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Use scotch gaurd.. I use it on my carpet but they make a fabric scotch gaurd.. The steam cleaners we use to clean our businesses even recommends scotch gaurd on our carpets in our businesses to keep stains out.. You can usually find it at walmart

·
Registered
205 Posts
Marathon seat covers they are amazing. they form fit everything very tight. Even the little ford down in the rear seat has it own cover. Definitely the best.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
my wifes got an 05 f150 and has the same problem.Water stains it,they look horrible.Gonna put leather in it for her.The kits are on ebay .

·
Registered
2 Posts
stains everywhere! !!!!!!!

I just bought an 05 F-250 XLT. The new cloth they use is terrible for stains. If your pops sweats on you seat it stains. I'm pretty sure i can get all the stains out but is there any way to keep them out? Every good seat cover anyone knows of, not those loose sh!tty ones.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Scotch Guard as stated above I used it on my ex and it worked great just besure the windows are down

·
Registered
969 Posts
Marathon seat covers they are amazing. they form fit everything very tight. Even the little ford down in the rear seat has it own cover. Definitely the best.
I agree 100%. Very good quality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts