Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about the stage 2 splits. I have an 02 and I'm looking for an injector around a 160/100 that I can safely run in my PMR motor. I also live in Cali, so I have to do a puff test every 2 years. How big are your stage 2 splits? Can I turn them down to pass my puff test? Or would I be better off going to a single shot? Thanks for your input. I tried calling but your auto answering system kept hanging up on me:(

·
fueled by Colecovision
3,060 Posts
I have a question about the stage 2 splits. I have an 02 and I'm looking for an injector around a 160/100 that I can safely run in my PMR motor. I also live in Cali, so I have to do a puff test every 2 years. How big are your stage 2 splits? Can I turn them down to pass my puff test? Or would I be better off going to a single shot? Thanks for your input. I tried calling but your auto answering system kept hanging up on me:(
safely is a relative term...but without knowing how you'll be using the truck, what other modifications you have/will have...I wouldn't recommend either injector until you give more details.

Our phones are on M-F from 8am-5pm, CST, but not on weekends.

California vehicle's require the that there is no tuning 'on' the PCM at the time of emissions test...so you'd have to reflash your PCM to run the single shot injectors, since you'd have to have the chip/tune removed.

The Stage 2 splits would be a safer choice for passing emissions without a chip.

if you'd like to email me more details on your vehicle/usage

[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts