Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my ts chip went out with my PCM. Gonna be a couple weeks before it's fixed. My buddy has a superchip handheld tuner that I can borrow. Will I even notice a difference with it? As long as it can get me more then my ts chip with stock sticks I'll be happy lol. My trucks a complete dog without the ts on it. 4.10s with 37s stock sucks.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I wouldnt even bother with that superchip. It will probably be comparable to ts and stock

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
My cousin has a superchip tuner and he loves it. I dont think he has ever tried anything else though. I dont see any reason not to try it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just used to my truck being around 350hp it's not fun to drive anymore.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Totally get this..... 96 sig is stocker for now, it is fun to mess with small mods to see small SOP changes as it's been so long driving the 97. 96 is dreadful in terms of performance compared to 97, which will be gettin 175/80, T500 and tunes soon.

jrc

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I tuned it with the superchip for now. It helped quite a bit. Nothing like my custom tunes but I can actually stand to drive it for now. I would say the super chip on performance is comparable to my modified stock tune or 40hp heavy tow tune or some where in between. I always drove in my fail 100hp tune or all outa. But a lot smokier. It'll hold me over for now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a chip. It got fried with my PCM. Need to send it off to get retuned or replaced. This is just something to hold me over. 37s on a cclb is a dog without something. Do people not read anymore?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts