Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Me Likey Ford
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 F350. I've been having some injector issues... if you feel like reading them, I haven't posted that much and they're not hard to find...

Either way, I've decided I probably need new injectors. I am REALLY new to this whole diesel thing and am taking in all the info that I can.

I am looking at the new 175/146 Single Shots.

My plan at this point is to switch from the Stage 2 AD's that are in the truck (they're hooped) to Stage 1 Single Shots. I've narrowed it down to a couple companies, and yours is one of them.

My goal for this truck is to run well, get decent mileage, and be reliable. I don't need this to be a giant modification money pit...I have my off-road toy for that. Would your single shots be a good choice for this truck and what I want?

I am wondering mostly about warranty on your injectors. I can't find anything about it on your site.

I have an F5 from DP Tuner that I will be sending back to them for a reburn with single shot tunes.

This probably isn't the place, but if you could shoot me a final price, with shipping to Alberta, Canada (T9A 2E9) that would be sweet as well... either here, a PM, or [email protected]... or tell me the best way to get a shipping quote from you guys.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

·
fueled by Colecovision
3,060 Posts
The 175 singles are perfect for a daily driver/tow rig..that doesn't want to get into alllll the other upgrades...no fuel system, HPOil, turbo upgrades are really required for the 175/146 single shots...

they are really the best injector for someone that isn't looking to maximize hp, while simultaneously improving the fuel economy.

our 175/146 singles, and the appropriate chip tuning will increase fuel economy 2-3mpg on most 99+ trucks...without getting wrapped up with all other kinds of mods to the truck. (though a regulated fuel return is recommended, it isn't required)

if you need any more information, please shoot me an email

[email protected]

·
Registered
574 Posts
what is the next step up from the single shot 175/146? I have them now and am very happy with them!! Just thinking about going to the next level!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts