Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a 05 6.0l power stroke it has the head studs and fuels rains done and most aftermarket engine accessories fuel pump and everything but I’m wanting to put some warren diesel injectors in it and I’m curious what % over I should run or what’s the recommendation for stage one tryin to push 900whp.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I currently have a 05 6.0l power stroke it has the head studs and fuels rains done and most aftermarket engine accessories fuel pump and everything but I’m wanting to put some warren diesel injectors in it and I’m curious what % over I should run or what’s the recommendation for stage one tryin to push 900whp.
900whp is not a stage 1. Warren injectors are questionable at best.
You need a stage 3, with hybrid injectors and a hellofa turbo..... Good luck!

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn’t ask that I asked what injector cc and % over is recommended and industrial injectors aren’t the best if that’s what you think I know what turbo I need

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Are your heads o ringed? If not good luck keeping head gaskets in it. You’re also past the factory bottom end, the connecting rods more than anything else.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I didn’t ask that I asked what injector cc and % over is recommended and industrial injectors aren’t the best if that’s what you think I know what turbo I need
You'll need 300 /150 injectors.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts