·
Registered
381 Posts
6 inch aussie's.

Attachments

·
Registered
595 Posts
I actually had it custom made. It is a Berlin cover and I think its about 75 inches. I just bolted it to the stack cover and its pretty solid. For the most part it keeps things dry unless its raining really hard. I siliconed everything shut so the only place that water can get in is around the stacks.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually had it custom made. It is a Berlin cover and I think its about 75 inches. I just bolted it to the stack cover and its pretty solid. For the most part it keeps things dry unless its raining really hard. I siliconed everything shut so the only place that water can get in is around the stacks.
your bed looks like a 6ft am i right

I am thinking about doing that! my bed is a 8ft so if i make a plate a get a 6ft cover should work I got to do some looking around!

·
Registered
595 Posts

I am thinking about doing that! my bed is a 8ft so if i make a plate a get a 6ft cover should work I got to do some looking around!
Yes its a 6 ft bed. Suprisingly that cover only cost me $220 which I thought was pretty cheap. If you do make one make sure you use thick aluminum or it will bow and bounce around.

·
<<<<< Next Generation
1,994 Posts

That's exactly what I was going to do. Just make a 2ft plate and get a 6ft cover.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
That's a cool idea. If its 2' + a 6' toneu cover without supports I would go with 1/4"

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a 6'' hole for 5'' stacks so yeah I would make it an inch bigger. Just make sure your stacks are really straight because you won't be able to adjust them much with the cover on.
were did you get the rubber for the hole in the plate

1 - 20 of 50 Posts