Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally decided i wanted to put stacks on but wanted to be diff so instead of mounting them in the bed corners i went a lil diff route, its not finished yet, still have to get my 4" dp and 4" piping done underneath

let me know what u think, more pics to follow tonite of the black miters set in place

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First pic scared me a little! LOL Looks great!
lol, made u wonder how redneck kansans really are eh? haha i just had it set in there to mark my height for the tip of the miters, hopefully i will have pics of them set in there this evening

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
make the tip of the stacks even or just below the top of the cab and that would look killer!

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
will look cool but stupid loud in the cab with miters!!! go just above if its a DD

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
they gonna look sweet. Ive been thinking hard about a single 6'' miter.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
loud in the cab or not they are guna be what they are haha, they will be about 1.5-2 above the top of the cab at the tip of the miter, i didn't get a chance to get a mock up pic tonite, had to work on the boss's chevelle and get his 402 tuned in for the drags this weekend, sure wish my rig had studs so i could make him feel dumb lol

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can still do it with out the studs :poke::poke:LOL
they just put a new set of bolts in last weekend, emergency deal to get the pickup runnin or it would have been down a couple days and i woulda got studs in it then and laid the hammer down

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok heres a mockup pic of how they will set, and yes they i know they are 2" taller than the cab i wanted them that way to keep the soot off the white paint

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
SWEET!!! those look killer man

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Ya those look Great!! so does the BudLite Lime my favorite......:drool:

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya those look Great!! so does the BudLite Lime my favorite......:drool:
ya sorry, the back of my pickup looks like a trashcan, crazy wkd at the lake and haven't had time to clean it out

·
Registered
575 Posts
They look good. Buuuuut they look like they tilt to the right a little bit. And the sticker looks like it slopes to the left some. Otherwise it looks good.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They look good. Buuuuut they look like they tilt to the right a little bit. And the sticker looks like it slopes to the left some. Otherwise it looks good.
i actually measured them from the windows edge and they are almost dead even, that sticker on there plays games with ur eyes lol, i know it did mine. thats why they got measured, and they werent mounted in that pic, they are just setting in there

1 - 20 of 27 Posts