Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im on the fence on doing a single stack, dual stacks or leaving it how it is with my 4'' turbo back...i want it to be a little louder and i dont mind the look of stacks, im thinking of a single or dual 8'' with a 45 degre cut and i want it level with the cab or a inch or two shorter...what do u guys think? post some pics of your guys stacks so i can see and hope it helps me out.

here is a pic of my truck, dont have one from the back but this should be good enough to get the idea, feel free to photo shop some chrome stacks

·
Registered
756 Posts
I think a single stack would look good. Although if its your daily driver you may want to think twice. I had them on my last truck, the noise got old after a while. Also sucked either having to cover them in the rain, or have the back of your truck get covered in soot/water the next time you start it.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Been trying to decide myself. But I have a short bed and not sure I want to give up the bed space.

·
7.3 dream truck
3 Posts
I am stuck with the same dilemma. I have had the stacks for a year. I just don't know if I want to make the final step. I don't like soot all over everything in the bed, but they do look bad ass on some trucks

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
No stacks you would ruin that truck with one

·
powerstroker6.0
419 Posts
Either way it'll look good super nice truck man

·
Shake and Bake
6 Posts
Stacks are lame and gay. Its the fart can of the new ricer!!!!! Your wheels would look much better in black as well. My 2 cents though

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
leave your reg exhaust

·
Registered
372 Posts
If your on the fence, I wouldn't do it. I think stacks are a love it or hate it deal. I personally don't like em', but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I think they look good on some trucks. but they are loud inside the cab and gets annoying really quick. Stacks are not my thing but to each his own

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
yes you should get dual 8 inch stacks if you like boys

seriously 8 inch DUAL stacks. its not a dually, the truck would look ridiculus imo with dual 8 inch. i had a single 8 inch stack that i was going to use on my 450 cab & chassis crew cab with a dually bed and i ended up going with the a tonneau cover but even the 8 inch single looked to big when you looked at it certain ways

its all about personal preference though in the end & its your $, but if you ever need to get a sheet of plywood or drywall etc etc i would think twice

1 - 20 of 42 Posts