Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finished my install of my Grand Rock stacks......Went with the 5" Aussie tip, sounds amazing.....Pics are below, enjoy....And a BIG thanks to Cat_Rebel for the detailed instructions. :bowfast::bowfast:

:ford:

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Nice, I want a set like that or the bull haulers which look almost the same

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys.....I was debating the 6" tips but for another 200 why bother.....And no smoke yet....
Not now, but SOON lol
Stupid hippies.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Well your welcome Diesel Man glad I could be of some help, those things look great! :D My next truck might just have to get a set of Aussies! :D

Hey Aljay, when are we going to put some bull haulers on your truck?

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Well your welcome Diesel Man glad I could be of some help, those things look great! :D My next truck might just have to get a set of Aussies! :D

Hey Aljay, when are we going to put some bull haulers on your truck?
Read above BOY ! LOL I like miters and turnouts none of that gay a$$ bull hauler crap they just look goofy to me.
If I ever do get stacked I will have the internal mount rain caps

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree....I think the ballhaulers look odd....Not terrible, just something doesnt fit right.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Yeah, I like the aussies better than the bull haulers. The bull haulers would fit better on a crew cab dually

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Hey Diesel Man you should get some Krylon BBQ paint & paint that T pipe before winter. Trust me it will rust if left alone!

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Really.....Isnt it galvanized ???.....I'm gonna cover it with a home made diamond plate cover.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
hey i would take cat's word on the rust. you ever seen his fenders?
Hey now that's just low! I can find a few pics of my Ma's or buddy's T pipe when it started to rust.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts