Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Fasthog.com
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big lift on 38's black reg can long bed. I'll black it all out and plan black stacks. Doing dual miter cut. Do I go 6" am keep it nice and clean. I always thought any bigger than that and it looks just silly. I don't want to look obnoxious with 55 gallon drums for stacks. What do you think. Go 7 or even 8"?

Pics if anyway can

·
Registered
744 Posts
If your doing duals I'd say 6" that's just me, single I would go 7" I think 8s are to big

·
Fasthog.com
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well. They are their an I guess it's a little fun. Was thinking a regular pipe so I can use the long bed but truck is so high I can't expect really using it anyway. To each his own. I personally think single stack is stupid looking but for sled an drag trucks it's ok.

And the truck is not very useful. That's what my 08 is for. The truck isn't useful at all on 38's and a 10" lift

·
Fasthog.com
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just out of curiosity why do you need duals?
Why do you need to post to my question and ask that. If you don't have stacks or like them to all please don't both answering my thread. If you are for them and like them go ahead and post a pic and help me decide. That's all I and asking

·
Fasthog.com
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
202 Posts
Here is 5" not the best angles to really show you but you get some perspective, I didnt really want any bigger personally. They still need the lower brackets to be finished off.

·
Fasthog.com
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll do anything not to drive the the stacks on it haha. Hopefully I can come up with something for painting grill and bumpers. I would like some big duty bumpers but who knows. Do a down pipe. First night I'm just doing axle fluids, engine oil, fuel filter, and air filter cleaning. Do some checking and more learning what's best for the 7.3 and do it haha. Probably order a tuner from beans as well since I'm told it has a bully dog in it. Scary.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.