Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed some guys run Banks six guns or SCT live wires with their existing tuners what is the purpose?is this good or bad?i have always thought of Banks products as entry level am i wrong in this perception?THANKS Wade

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Your not gonna be stacking anything on a 7.3.... Not possible. And your right about banks.... Dont even waste your time with it. I know there ads say that the six gun stacks well with other tuners and chips but it's about as useful as a $3 bill.

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Your not gonna be stacking anything on a 7.3.... Not possible. And your right about banks.... Dont even waste your time with it. I know there ads say that the six gun stacks well with other tuners and chips but it's about as useful as a $3 bill.

the only guys here running any banks tuning products were either on the truck when purchused or they came across one for under $100.
dont wast your time with it. if you have a program downloader, and have a program loaded into your pcm and you add a flip chip, the chip will over ride the tuner always, aswell might cause other issuses. there is no way around it. just save your $$ and get a good tuned chip from a site sponser, it is money well spent imo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.